Rebar Detailing Shareware:
by Rebar Software Development
RebarWin 3.3 is a rebar
detailing shareware program which works on Windows 95/98/2000/NT/Millenium. Rebar = steel concrete reinforcement
bar. This software should be useful to rebar detailers working in
construction and civil engineering projects.
You can find a Spanish version of this software at
Software de Ferralla
- Generates sorted, weighed and accumulated bar lists.
- Prints labels to be tied to the rebar bundles.
- Supports Imperial, SoftMetric and European Metric Measuring Systems.
- Whether bar lists and labels are sorted (and in what order), weighed
and/or accumulated is decided by the user when they are printed.
- Stores standard bend shapes in databases for easy, automatic access. An
initial collection is included which can be viewed in Samples
- It is possible to graphically define placing requirements. All rebar
required in a structure can come together in the bar list and in the same
label, in a high-quality placing drawing. bar list and label paper sizes
can be increased (A3 and more) to allow high complexity structures to be
described clearly. These structures can be stored in databases so that it
is not necessary to redraw them each time.
- Calculates bending dimensions from other known dimensions.
- Calculates straight and bent varying bars.
- Whether to apply bending deductions to shearing length and/or weight is
decided by the user when bar lists, labels or statistics are printed.
- The length/weight relation and bending deductions can be easily changed
and can be configured differently for different machines.
- Rebar Orders are organized by projects and units. It is easy to obtain a
list and total weight for all the orders in a project, unit, type or date
- Generates statistical reports. It can be known for instance how much has
been bent and how much has remained straight for each diameter and
machine, and that in a given project, unit, type or date range.
- The previous features are included in the 60-day trial shareware
version, which you can download freely. The following, export / import and
network sharing, are only available to registered users.
- Export Orders (bar detailing lists) and Models (bend types) to a file so
you can send them by e-mail or diskette to another computer. Export /
Import options make possible that detailers in different locations can
work on the same project.
- Network sharing.
- Changes to the program can be made on demand. Also support by e-mail is
available (if necessary also by phone and fax). Please, e-mail to email@example.com
to receive information.
You can download the shareware version of the program which
will allow you to work with it for 60 days. At the end of that period you will
decide whether to register or not, for a price of $490. You can also subscribe
to on-line support and regular updates of software and help.
Please, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you would like to make any question.
Rebar Software Help Index